Monday, November 7, 2011

Gallery Wall: Part 3, Awesome, Free, Key Prints

I have a small love affair with skeleton keys. Do I own any? No. Do I wish I owned some? Heck, yes. Not only do they look cool, but they have historical significance, which is also cool. Not to mention all of the things keys can represent: home, love, priesthood. And in my world, symbolism = .

I was so enthralled when I found these skeleton key prints on http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com via Pintrest. And they're free! Karen is my new favorite person. (You can download them, too, here and here.) Aren't they beautiful?


After downloading the graphics, I resized and positioned them in MS Word. Then I printed them on some patterned cardstock, cut them out, popped them in some 4"x6" frames, and hung them on the wall.

I really like how they turned out. So pretty.


Have you printed your own wall art? Are you obsessed with skeleton keys? What objects hold special meaning in your life?

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Spectacular - they might have come right out of Restoration Hardware!

I am obsessed with little houses. Partly because of the many happy memories I have of time spent at my grandma's little pink and white house, partly because we have been camping out in my parents fully-furnished (translation: I have very few of my own possessions) house for four years now. But one day soon our Mukilteo house will sell, and I will have my own little home to decorate again! :)